Internal Editor - Toggle Undo Mode

Antworten
Phantowm

Internal Editor - Toggle Undo Mode

Beitrag von Phantowm » Di 1. Mai 2018, 14:07

Greetings.

I've been wondering if there is an undo feature similar to the one the Normal editor has. I can see the Toggle Undo Mode button in the Misc section but I do not know if there's a hotkey assigned to it. What I've been doing so far is reload the cleanmap every time I wish to discard changes.

Reading the document provided by YaN, talking about undo savegames, I've been lead to believe these are separate things since he states they cannot be turned off, while this particular button can be toggled in the GUI.

Regards,
Phantowm
I, Bjarni, son of Leif, hereby pledge myself and my honour to thy sword and hilt of justice. Let there be maps, eternally created and played, for ever anon.. So that the users may feel gratitude for their time spent here.

Tommy
Administrator
Re: Internal Editor - Toggle Undo Mode

Beitrag von Tommy » Di 1. Mai 2018, 20:25

Hello Phantowm,
we didn't tested this function and are reloading the cleangame. For automatic backup of copies we use the Savetool .

Regards,
Tommy
Linux is like a tipi: no gates, no windows, apache inside.
Forum, Chat, MapDB, Tools und Dokus für Mapper http://www.wikinger-tommy.de

Phantowm

Beitrag von Phantowm » Di 1. Mai 2018, 20:45

Hello Tommy,

Thank you very much for the answer. I will definitely check out this tool.

Kind regards,
Phantowm
I, Bjarni, son of Leif, hereby pledge myself and my honour to thy sword and hilt of justice. Let there be maps, eternally created and played, for ever anon.. So that the users may feel gratitude for their time spent here.

Tommy
Administrator

Beitrag von Tommy » Mi 2. Mai 2018, 21:59

Hello Phantowm,

your questions show us that you are still using the internal editor. This is nice and lets us hope for a new map of you sometime.

Kind regards,

Tommy
Linux is like a tipi: no gates, no windows, apache inside.
Forum, Chat, MapDB, Tools und Dokus für Mapper http://www.wikinger-tommy.de

Phantowm

Beitrag von Phantowm » Do 3. Mai 2018, 00:19

Hello Tommy,

I've been working on a new map the last 2 days. It's a continuation of Werewolf Masters and is roughly 60% done so stay tuned. :up:

Kind regards,
Phantowm

Antworten