Is it still possible to obtain the internal editor?

Antworten
princessalicia

Is it still possible to obtain the internal editor?

Beitrag von princessalicia » Sa 20. Okt 2018, 11:54

Hello I have been searching the forums with the help of the automatic translations in Chrome, I've read there is an internal editor we're able to get once we have two maps published? Is it still available? I have some experience with the steam editor as I've used it extensively but it's very limiting like a maximum of 3 trade routes per AI player and would like to set up a more complicated map at some point.

Tommy
Administrator
Re: Is it still possible to obtain the internal editor?

Beitrag von Tommy » Sa 20. Okt 2018, 17:46

Hello princessalicia,

welcome to our forum.

The internal editor is still assigned according to the specified conditions.
There are many challenging maps that were created with this editor. More important than the technical possibilities is the fantasy of the mapper to tell a story and to involve the player in this story.
With 2 maps that meet these conditions and that have been tested and accepted by members of the forum, you are there.

If you build a map with a Christmas story, you can take part in the Advent wreath right away.

(Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator)

Kind regards
Tommy

Der interne Editor wird noch nach den angegebenen Bedingungen vergeben.
Es gibt sehr viele anspruchsvolle Maps, die mit diesem Editor erstellt wurden. Wichtiger als die technischen Möglichkeiten ist die Phantasie des Mappers, eine Geschichte zu erzählen und den Spieler dabei mit in diese Geschichte einzubeziehen.
Mit 2 Maps, die diesen Bedingungen genügen und die von Mitgliedern des Forums getestet und akzeptiert wurden, bist Du dabei.

Wenn Du eine Map mit einer weihnachtlichen Geschichte baust, kannst Du gleich beim Adventskranz teilnehmen.

Bedingungen:
2 ordentlich gestaltete und aufgebaute Maps in deutsch oder englisch sind die Voraussetzung. Also nicht nur reine Militärmaps wie: 2 oder mehr Völker, alle anderen erledigen - fertig. Sowas wird nicht akzeptiert.
Die Maps sollen den Spieler in eine Geschichte führen und ihn zur Lösung einer Aufgabe bringen.

Diese müssen jeweils von 2 Mitgliedern der Community getestet und für ok befunden werden. Für die Suche nach Testern gibt es den Thread Testersuche

Danach bekommst Du ein Lizenzschreiben der Firma Funatics in deutsch von mir, dass Du mit einer Antwortmail als für Dich gültig akzeptierst. Da hängen rechtliche Konsequenzen dran - wie unerlaubte Weitergabe, kommerzielle Nutzung, usw.
Dabei erklärst Du auch rechtsverbindlich, dass Du über 18 Jahre alt bist und juristisch verkehrsfähig bist.

Conditions:
2 properly designed and built maps in German or English:
2 neatly designed and built maps in German or English are the prerequisite. Thus not only pure military maps like: 2 or more peoples, all others finish - ready. Such a thing is not accepted.
The maps should lead the player into a story and bring him to the solution of a task.

These have to be tested by 2 members of the community and found to be ok. For the search for testers there is the thread Tester Search

Then you get a license letter from the company Funatics in German from me, that you accept with a reply mail as valid for you. There are legal consequences - such as unauthorized distribution, commercial use, etc..
You also declare that you are over 18 years old and legally negotiable.

(Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator)
Linux is like a tipi: no gates, no windows, apache inside.
Forum, Chat, MapDB, Tools und Dokus für Mapper http://www.wikinger-tommy.de

princessalicia

Re: Is it still possible to obtain the internal editor?

Beitrag von princessalicia » Sa 20. Okt 2018, 20:20

Okay, I'll be back in a day or longer with my maps to submit. :)

Antworten